Write For Us
Submit a post to our blog
Thanks for your interest in contributing to our blog. We gladly accept quality guest posts.
Before submitting your work, please consider the following notes.
We will respond within 3 days, either to ask for a revision or to give good news.
After submitting a revised version of your article, if it’s a good fit, we will publish it.
We accept guest posts on these topics
- All about Twitter (tips, lists, search, spaces, best accounts to follow, statistics, etc.)
- Social media platforms (tips, updates, best accounts for specific niches, etc.)
- Digital marketing
- Internet marketing
- Social media marketing
- Twitter marketing
- Please first check our blogs and do not submit similar articles.
- The piece should consist of minimum 600 words.
- The article must be unique and not paraphrased.
- We will double check it for plagiarism.
- The post shouldn’t be published elsewhere before.
- Add author bio and a social media account.
- For author photo please submit your Gravatar e-mail.
- Enrich your post with copyright-free images.
- Check your grammar before submitting.
- The article should be divided into sections with subheadings.
- The piece should be in Google doc.
- Do not attach the article to your mail.
- Directly send the Google doc link.
- Don’t submit a post just for a backlink.
- The post should include at least one internal link to our blogs.
- You can add one link to your blog or website if relevant.
- We allow one do-follow link only.
PS-1: If you have any previous works, please send links to them.
PS-2: If you’ve already written a post that includes a link to Soaster, you will have priority.
We reserve the right to
- Reject your piece if we detect plagiarism
- Refuse your piece if it only aims to get backlinks to your website
- Take out any promotional links
- Edit the piece for better grammar
Send your guest post pitch directly to email@example.com
If you are not an expert or an ultimate blogger, don’t worry! We encourage and support new bloggers. So, feel free to submit your piece to us.